How to choose the right recruitment partner
The hard truth about talent, especially leadership talent, is that if you’ve got the wrong talent in place, it can quickly become your company’s Achilles heel. Alternatively, great leadership can serve as a business multiplier.
According to the 2021 Conference Board Annual Survey findings, attracting and retaining top talent ranks as the top priority for CEOs and other C-Suite executives globally. These survey findings have repeated year after year. Quite simply, securing the right leadership talent is critical for business success.
The most effective way to secure talent depends on the type of role to be filled. Our new Buyer’s Guide to Executive Search breaks down everything you need to know about choosing the right recruitment partner for your search.
Get your copy of the Buyer’s Guide to Executive Search today to learn the answers to:
- The differences in recruitment categories
- The search process and the role you play in it
- What makes retained executive search worth the investment
- What off limits means for you and your search
- Decision points in selecting a search partner
- And more!