As the Project Coordinator supporting the Calgary office, you will drive project deliverables and administration for the Partner, Consultants and Associates on your team, while providing an exceptional customer service experience to our clients and candidates. As an integral member of the search team, you are a driven professional who thrives in collaborating with colleagues and producing high quality results in a dynamic, fast-paced professional services firm.
In this key role you will:
- Manage a complex calendar and arrange all scheduling, including candidate/client meetings, business development activities, travel plans and itineraries
- Drive key stages of the search process, working closely with Consultants and Associates to ensure deadlines are met and client and candidate needs are served
- Prepare high-quality documentation, presentations and correspondence, maintaining confidentiality and upholding the firm’s standards and reputation at each milestone in the search process
- Provide accurate and up-to-date tracking of search projects using an online project management system
- Responsibility for financial management support including billing information data entry, partnering with the finance department on invoicing issues and dealing with clients on receivables
- Provide marketing/business development assistance including tracking and reporting of marketing activity, production of pitch materials and presentations, scheduling of calls and client events as well as client-related event planning and coordination
Skills and attributes for success:
- Administrative experience working with individuals at the senior management level in a client-driven business, ideally within the professional services industry
- Technologically proficient with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) as well a comfort with databases, virtual phone systems and teleconferencing
- Commitment to contributing to a strong team culture to ensure success and building relationships with internal colleagues and external clients
- Sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Proven ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a demand for quick turnarounds
- Values accuracy and possesses a strong attention to detail
- Highly adaptable and flexible with an ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Project management experience is an asset
Caldwell is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WE BELIEVE TALENT TRANSFORMS
As a leading provider of executive talent, Caldwell Partners is an international boutique executive search firm ranked among the top 20 search firms globally. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, we offer our clients the substantial resources, vertical market expertise, and market presence of an international firm.
With a 50 year history, we have a sterling reputation built on successful searches for board directors, chief and senior executives, and selected functional experts. Caldwell Partners was recognized as the fastest growing search firm in the Americas according to 2012 and 2014 industry rankings. Still, our rapid growth has been managed carefully, ensuring that we have minimal blocking restrictions, that each assignment is tailored carefully and partner-led, and that the success of each assignment is singularly important to every employee at Caldwell Partners. We are an international boutique offering a large footprint with superb skills, experience, and service.
We founded and continue to promote prestigious award programs, including Canada’s Outstanding CEO of the Year™ and Canada’s Top 40 Under 40™.