The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director, Marketing.
The Marketing Coordinator is an essential component of our close-knit Marketing Department. The position is responsible for handling the day-to-day digital marketing duties (social media and email marketing), daily maintenance of the firm’s marketing automation platform and database, and general assistance where needed and as necessary to meet firm marketing objectives.
The person in this position will need to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment. They will be asked to handle multiple tasks, making it important for them to be able to manage their time, set priorities and problem-solve. They will interact with firm employees at all levels, including executives, partners, consultants, project coordinators and staff in various departments. It is extremely important that they have a professional demeanor, outgoing personality and good communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be team-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, organized and have the desire to work in a collaborative environment as an assistant to a high functioning marketing team.
- Assist in managing firm’s digital marketing by sending and reporting on direct email campaigns – tombstones, event invites and newsletters.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of the marketing database.
- Aid in the growth of the firm’s presence through firm’s social media platforms including:
- Research and maintain a list of relevant topics for blogs.
- Write and edit posts to promote awareness for partner activities.
- Distribute and manage posts.
- Maintain a comprehensive editorial calendar.
- Assist with events management and business development initiatives including handling event registration and providing on-site support.
- Proofread communications and documents.
- General assistance to team members and the search teams as needed to meet firm marketing objectives.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience working with individuals at the senior management level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with commitment to quality.
- Able to prioritize work effectively and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Proactive and able to take own initiative.
- Highly organized and self-motivated – able to prioritize and schedule work, work to deadlines, manage time and report on work.
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy.
- Conscientious, diligent and responsible.
- Team-oriented approach and attitude, but with the ability to work unsupervised.