The Controller reports to the Director of Finance.
- Leadership of finance team and supporting senior management in a public company
- Execution of the monthly close processes
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements
- Development, implementation, documentation and maintenance of all internal accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain, develop and improve processes and systems to ensure they support current business as well as future growth
- Management of the annual external audit.
The successful candidate must embrace Caldwell’s core values of service excellence, integrity, teamwork, continuous improvement, accountability, fulfillment, and fun with the ability to demonstrate these values positively and proactively to clients, teammates, management and candidates in everyday performance and interactions.
Background and Experience
- Outside of the box thinking to improve processes and systems
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Professional services experience
- 4 – 6 years of Big 4 auditing experience
- 2 years of experience in industry
- Experience with systems implementations