The Caldwell Partners International, its divisions, affiliates, partnerships and subsidiaries (collectively known as ‘Caldwell’) respects the privacy of personal information provided by its shareholders, clients, candidates, contractors, suppliers, business associates and members of the public. As part of this commitment, Caldwell has established the privacy principles below to govern its actions as relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- Accountability: We are responsible for maintaining and protecting your personal information under our control. Our privacy manager has the responsibility for Caldwell’s compliance with these principles.
- Identifying Purposes: Before we collect your personal information, we shall identify the purpose for which the information is being collected.
- Consent: Your knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, except where required or permitted.
- Limiting Collection: We shall limit the collection of your personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes, which it has identified. We shall collect information only by fair and lawful means.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: We shall not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. We shall retain your personal information only for so long as is necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- Accuracy: We shall maintain your personal information in an accurate, complete and up-to-date manner as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguards: We shall protect your personal information in a manner that respects your individual rights according to law.
- Storage: The information you provide is stored in a database, in a secure location. Only personnel with a valid reason to access your information will be allowed to do so. This information is stored with our safeguard principles in mind.
- Openness: We shall make information available concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of your personal information.
- Individual Access: Upon request to Caldwell’s privacy manager, you shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and you shall be given access to it. You may challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
- Privacy Questions and Access: If you have a question about this statement or the Caldwell Partners’ handling of your information, you may contact Caldwell’s privacy manager directly and send an email to email@example.com.
Before Caldwell Partners is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request as required by law.